SIN 5415S Information Technology (IT) Professional Services & 54151HEAL Health Information Technology (HIT) Services Contract Information
GSA Schedule 70 is an indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract administered by the Federal Supply Service (FSS) of the U.S. General Services Administration (GSA). Technatomy, as a GSA contractor under the FSS Schedule 70 provides:
- Information Technology,
- Program Management,
- Logistics and Engineering Support Services, and
- Health Information Technology Services
Any U.S. state, local, and federal Government agency can take advantage of our GSA Schedule 70 to order our services.
Ordering and information is available on the GSA’s online ordering system, GSA Advantage.
GSA Schedule 70 Contract Numbers: 47QTCA18D00JT and GS-35F-0307M
- GSA Schedule 70 Period Covered by Contract 47QTCA18D00JT: 08/31/2018 through 08/30/2023
- GSA Schedule 70 Period Covered by Contract GS-35F-0307M: 02/28/2018 through 02/27/2022
Contractor’s Ordering Address and Payment Information:
3877 Fairfax Ridge Road,
Suite 205C, Fairfax, VA 22030
Contracting inquiries: email@example.com
GSA Schedule 70 Ordering Process
- Step 1: Customer consults with Technatomy Corporation professionals to develop the Statement of Work (SOW) and provides it to the Contracting Office Technical Representative/Contracting Office Representative (COTR/COR).
- Step 2: COTR/COR reviews documentation and forwards with funding documents to Contracting Office.
- Step 3: Contracting Office requests quote from Technatomy Corporation.
- Step 4: Technatomy Corporation provides quote – and technical proposal, if applicable – to Contracting Office for evaluation and award.
- Step 5: Contracting Office awards and distributes documentation to Technatomy Corporation.
- Step 6: Project Starts.
Get In Touch
ATTN: GSA 70 Schedule
3877 Fairfax Ridge Road, Suite 205C
Fairfax, VA 22030
Phone: (703) 268-5525
Fax: (703) 268-5529