The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Enterprise Acquisition Gateway for Leading Edge Solutions II (EAGLE II) is a Multiple Award, Indefinite-Delivery, Indefinite-Quantity (IDIQ) contract that provides information technology (IT) solutions through the performance of a wide range of support services. The DHS EAGLE II contract term is a five (5) year base period with one (1) two year option period and offers three functional areas:
Functional Category 1 – Service Delivery (including Integration, Software Design/Development, and Operations and Maintenance)
Functional Category 2 – Information Technology Program Support Services
Functional Category 3 – Independent Test, Validation, Verification, and Evaluation (IV&V)
Technatomy’s proven experience and vision will help DHS achieve its IT goals providing services in all aspects of Functional Category 1 – Service Delivery through:
Disciplinedapproach built on the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 9001:2008 registered and Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Level 3 appraised Quality Management System, ensuring the customer receives full life cycle support on time and within budget;
- Track record of success providing similar services in secure environments at the Department of Defense, the Department of Treasury, and the Department of Veterans Affairs, reducing risk to EAGLE II customers;
- Mature program management approach built on industry best practices, including Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) and Project Management Institute (PMI) standards, ensuring we properly manage the contract at the IDIQ and Task Order level; and
- Sophisticated recruitment and retention plan, ensuring we bring the right person to the right job at the right price to meet customer needs.
Task Order Awards
For a list of current/received Technatomy Task Order awards, please visit the DHS website.
DHS Past Performance
Technatomy and its Teaming Partners bring EAGLE II customers more than 30 years of experience providing quality support for multiple components of DHS. The past performances for Functional Category 1 Service Delivery service areas include:
- Department of Homeland Security, Office of Infrastructure Protection (IP), Protected Critical Infrastructure Information (PCII)
- Department of Homeland Security, Infrastructure Protection (IP), Joint Technology Laboratory (JTL)
- Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Customs and Border Protection (CBP)
Customer Satisfaction/Quality Assurance
As an ISO 9001:2008 registered company practicing CMMI Level 4-appraised principles, Technatomy is committed to delivering quality products to our customer. We apply our corporate Quality Management Approach to the EAGLE II contract and each awarded task order to ensure we provide the best support possible for our customers. All Technatomy quality approaches and standards are applied to our entire team to ensure consistency and standardization in delivery. The main tenets of our quality approach include:
Technatomy institutes and rigorously follows our Total Quality Management (TQM) methodology. This ensures the products and services produced for DHS meet their needs and expectations. This approach is in compliance with our ISO and CMMI processes.
Technatomy monitors and evaluates performance throughout the project to ensure our deliverables meet internal and customer standards. Our methodology contains a simple set of metrics for each of the following categories:
- Progress Metrics – measure the progress of a delivery engagement by comparing actual activity and product delivery dates against planned targets.
- Performance Metrics – measure delivery performance by comparing actual costs and elapsed time against planned targets.
- Quality Metrics – measure product and service fitness by comparing defects, at various stages of the engagement, against planned targets and prior quality performance.
Technatomy uses four surveillance methods in performing QA requirements:
100% Inspection – used where compliance is required such as life safety, compliance with laws, or for critical/infrequent work that can be easily evaluated
- Planned Inspection – used where performance is very predictable
- Random Inspection – used in the production industry under controlled conditions, where the number of instances of the services being performed is very large and a statistically valid sample can be obtained
- Customer Complaints – used where a customer is exposed to the work output and special training is not needed to determine compliance with standards. (i.e. response time, repairs solve the reported problem, etc.)
Defect Detection and Removal
Technatomy deals with nonconforming products or services by: taking action to eliminate the detected nonconformity, including performing root cause analysis; authorizing the product’s use, release, or acceptance under concession by a relevant authority and, where applicable, by the customer; taking action to preclude its original intended use or application; or by taking action appropriate to the effects, or potential effects, of the nonconformity when a nonconforming product is detected after delivery or use has started. All corrections are subject to re-verification to demonstrate conformity to the requirements. We maintain all records of the nature of non-conformity and any subsequent actions taken, including concessions obtained.
Risk Management and Mitigation
Risk identification and mitigation provides our management team the opportunity to alleviate issues before they impact the end deliverable. Technatomy develops a comprehensive risk management plan during solution development that recognizes the risks inherent in the effort and outlines the steps to mitigate the risk based on our corporate risk identification and mitigation process.
DHS EAGLE II SDVOSB Contract Number: HSHQDC-13-D-E2034
Get In Touch
General Inquiries: Eagle2@technatomy.com
For IDIQ Contracts: Karie Newmyer
Phone: (703) 268-5525
For Teaming Coordinator: William Burns
Chief Operating Officer
Phone: (703) 268-5525
For Customer Satisfaction and Quality Assurance: Sean T. Cate
Director, Quality Programs
Phone: (703) 268-5525
- ASET Partners Corporation
- MOSAIC Technologies
- Graham Technologies, LLC